Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting Ready for the 4th

Our Ward Float has been the gathering place for the ward this past 2 weeks. It has been great fun and we have had great support. Brother Dale Goodman, 75, sculptured the horse with George Washington kneeling by it. The slogan on the side reads:
"Who...More Than Self... Their Country Loved". We had several parties at our house, until it started raining and we had to seek cover.

























Getting Closer....Just 10,000 more napkins!!!!


3 comments:

Mike said...

That thing is looking pretty awesome. I hope this is a good fourth.

Nate & Emily said...

Looks good mom! I saw the finished product on Mike's blog... wish I could have come and seen it for myself, but for now I guess pictures and blogs are all I get!

Jennifer said...

Turned out great..you should have gotten 1st place! It was fun seeing everyone.